now browsing by category
ProEFI is offering for a limited time only the EVO8 and EVO9 plug and play kit in two packages at 30% off list price for the month of June!
- Package 1 - Pro128 ECU and adapter harness - $1750 Retail value - $2699.99
- Package 2 - Pro128 ECU, adapter harness, 5 or 7 bar map sensor, and Wideband kit - $2000 Retail value - $3024
Comms cable when purchased with either kit - $225
ProEFI offers both the Pro48 and the Pro128 plug and play units for the Mitsubishi 1st, and 2nd Gen 4cyl turbo cars, as well as the EVO8 and 9. The listings with the ** are only available with the Pro128 ECU.
- Ignition timing
- I-Boost Control (5 stages of boost curves that can be selected to be targeted against Vehicle Speed, Time, or Flex Fuel input)
- Flex Fuel (ability to run any mixture of E85 with the ECU making on the fly adjustments to boost, spark, and fueling based on Ethanol content).
- Anti-lag Boost control - 5 different target boost levels
- Two Step Launch Control - 5 different target RPMs
- Hi/Low Octane switch - Allows the user to easily change the calibration to run pump gas and race gas settings
- Nitrous Control - up to 4 stages
- Control multiple fuel pumps in stages for easier fuel pressure control at lower flow demand
- Automatic Transmission control with converter slip calculations to help with converter selection and seamless converter lock up engagement.**
- Manual transmission Gear position indicators and clutch slip calculations**
- 2 channel Knock control with knock windows and true knock frequency filtering**
- Variable CAM control
- Fuel Pressure Feedback and fault control to monitor proper fuel delivery to prevent engine damage due to fuel system failure
- Oil Pressure monitoring to alert when low oil pressure conditions occur
- Radiator Pressure monitoring to warn for excessive coolant pressure in case of a weak head to cylinder block seal, or cracked cylinder.
- Traction Control**
- Closed Loop O2 Feedback with Internal Wideband O2 sensors**
- Multiple Fault Management strategies to save the engine and alert the driver in case of sensor failure or tuning errors
- CAN Display connectivity - 52mm Can Gauge, and 4.5 x 4.5" CAN display.
- Meth injection - ability to control methanol injection and tune appropriately for it
Modified by KC is switching Hosting providers. We will be bringing the entire Gallery section back, along with some enhancements.
If you are looking for a piece of Information or need some assistance. Please call the shop at: